This is a post that I have been looking forward to writing for quite some time! Not only is it an accomplishment to finish making over a room but it also means that we are getting closer to our little’s arrival. I’m looking to get induced next Thursday or Friday so hopefully by next weekend we will have our precious little girl in our arms! I am so proud of this room and I can’t wait to share it with you! This might be my new favorite room in our house, that’s a good thing as I’m sure I’ll be spending lots of time in here!
If you missed the previous weeks you can catch up here:
Here is a reminder of where we started 6 weeks ago:
Here was the to do list from when we started and everything is checked off:
Paint woodwork/trim Paint ceiling Paint walls Change light fixture Change outlets & switches Wallpaper focus wall Remove closet doors Hang curtain rods Hang drapes Put bedding on Hang shelves/artwork Paint closet Install closet system Organize closet
I’m very happy with how the room turned out and I’m so thankful for all of my sponsors that helped make this room possible. This bedroom is fit for a princess!
Here’s a quick list of all the changes I made to our nursery before I share the final reveal pics:
- Painted all the walls with Sherwin-Williams Harmony Interior Acrylic Latex in Extra White
- Painted woodwork with Sherwin-Williams ProClassic Interior Waterbased Acrylic-Alkyd in Zurich White
- Replaced light fixture with Bretton Silver Shade 16″ Wide Crystal Ceiling Light
- Added this cute little night light to the room Maize Clear Chandelier Night Light
- Added some beautiful artwork and shelves from minted.com
- Wallpapered a wall with the beautiful Jolie Wallpaper from anewall
- Designed custom bedding and drapes from Carousel Designs
- Replaced switches and outlets with the adorne collection
- Added this adorable Growth Chart from J2JGrowthCharts to the decor
- Installed a new to us closet system and added some decorative touches
- Purchased a new Glider
Alright here is some photo overload for you!!
Here’s a closer look at the before and after with our bathroom transformation. Slide the arrow back and forth to see the before and after photos.
I’m so happy that this room is finished and I’m absolutely in love with it’s transformation! Now it’s just a waiting game on the arrival of our little girl! Have a great Wednesday everyone and I’ll see you later this week for another post or two!
This post contains affiliate links for your connivence. See my full disclosure here.