Well I can’t believe it’s finally here! The FINAL REVEAL of the One Room Challenge. This round I decided to tackle my 3 year old daugther’s room. In the fall I was pregnant with our younger daughter and was a little crazy and decided to take on two rooms…Gabi’s Nursery & Main Bathroom. This time around one room was plenty, especially with two little ones! I loved Gabi’s room so much that I knew I had to give Lucy a beautiful room as well! It’s crazy how when you redo one room other’s just don’t compare! Now I feel like both of my girls have beautiful rooms to grow up in!
If you missed the last few weeks you can catch up here:
Here was Lucy’s room looked like right before the room makeover:
Woohoo! Everything was checked off! Man I was worried about it all getting done but I did it!
Touch up wall paint Paint woodwork Paint closet doors Frame & hang art Hang Curtains Build cornice for bed Sew bed canopy (have someone sew for me) Repaint night stand Hang book shelves Apply decals & hang mirrors Paint doors & apply o’verlays Change out light fixture Change out light switch& outlets
Here’s a quick list of all the changes I made to Lucy’s big girl room before I share the final reveal pics:
- Touched up her walls with Sherwin-Williams Harmony Interior Acrylic Latex in White Dogwood
- Painted woodwork & closet doors with Sherwin-Williams ProClassic Interior Waterbased Acrylic-Alkyd in Zurich White
- Painted door with Sherwin-Williams SnapDry in Zurich White
- Designed frames with pictures from Framebridge
- Downloaded beautiful art from these wonderful Etsy shops: Hey Hay Studio, SweepingGirlSays, sPRINNT, FranceesWorld, ArtPrintsFactory, WooHooCrossStitch, ArtQuality, Toons4Fun, QPrints, MatildaMoonStudio and LoveToDefine.
- Used my Cricut Explore Air 2 to make to make the L sign, template from TommyandTillyDesign
- Applied vanity & mannequin decals on the wall, made by my friend Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
- Hung the black out curtains made by Carousel Designs in Pink Hawaiian Floral
- Made the cornice & canopy with Carousel Designs fabric: Pink Satin Charmeuse Pink Satin Charmeuse & Pink Hawaiian Floral
- Hang copper book shelves and arranged pillows on bed from minted
- Hang mirror & install crystal light from Lamps Plus
- change out light switch and plate from the adorne collection
- painted walls with PaintStick EZ-Twist Paint Roller Applicator from HomeRight
- sprayed doors with the Finish Max Paint Sprayer from HomeRight
- applied custom o’verlays to doors from o’verlays
- hung new hinges, installed new door knobs, and replaced door stops from Schlage
HomeRight came over on Monday and shot a few pictures for me of the whole room! I decided to change it up a big and put a comforter on the bed for a little change! Thanks David for the beautiful pictures!
Slide the picture from side to side to see the before and after!
I want to thank my amazing sponsors for the Spring 2017 ORC! Without them this reveal wouldn’t have been possible! I absolutely love everything in this room and couldn’t be happier with the end result!
Until the next One Room Challenge in the Fall my friends! I haven’t decided which room I want to tackle yet. Either our master bedroom or our home gym?! What do you want to see me redo?