TGIF!! Who else is excited it is Friday?! Today I’m going to share with you a tutorial I did last year for Easter. I decided to update it a little bit and make a video tutorial! It’s quick, easy and fun to make! It’s a great addition to your Easter decor!
All you need is:
- Paper (I used tissue paper in the video and scrapbook paper in my previous post.)
- Mod Podge
- Card Stock
- Bunny Template
- Fabric Flowers (I got mine on sale at Target! Woohoo!)
- Mini Clothes Pins
- Find a bunny template that you like online and print it out onto card stock paper. Cut it out.
- Cut paper to fit over the bunny template.
- Apply mod podge to bunny template and place paper on top of card stock.
- Cut the excess paper off the bunny template.
- Let dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Apply fabric flowers with an adhesive or hot glue gun.
- Hang and enjoy!
Can that get any easier?! I love how it’s so different than last years Easter Bunny Banner but I do love them both!
Have a great weekend everyone!